ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES (Check in & Check out) In order that both the in-going & out-going guests ... Read more
Our beautifully furnished, 4 bedroom duplex apartment has 2 fully fitted bathrooms, one being en-suite. It has a very large, comfortable lounge with TV/video/DVD/karaoke, Wi-Fi and satellite is available throughout the apartment. The fully fitted kitchen has every conceivable appliance.
The apartment is fully air conditioned throughout and there are 2 very large balconies with dining table, sun beds etc. The extremely large roof terrace is ideal for sun worshippers and is equipped with 2 dining tables and chairs, sun loungers, barbecue, fridge, sink etc. - an ideal place for a party. The apartment has the benefit of 2 swimming pools and one children's paddling pool.
Our apartment is in an ideal location, being only 10 minutes from Puerto Banus, 15 minutes from Marbella, 10 minutes from Benahavis, 40 minutes fom Malaga Airport, and 50 minutes from Gibraltar. You will find all local amenities within a 5 minute walk, including restaurants, cafes, bars, banks, supermarkets, newsagents, laundry, butchers etc.
There are a number of beaches locally, the closest being 5 minutes away. Golf courses are in abundance, the closest being El Paraiso, just a 3 minute drive away. There are tennis courts and mini golf/putting green all within a 2 minute stroll.
To check availability please click here.
All booked? Hurray! You’re going on holiday
We get it, you want to relax without a care
The following is all we ask....
THESE GOLDEN RULES WILL HELP ENSURE YOUR HOLIDAY IS CARE-FREE
- You’re going to appreciate the air-con - look after it and it will look after you. Did you know some people have the air-con blowing with the windows and doors wide open? Don’t be those people, it makes no sense.
- Some people have been known to leave the air-con on when they go out; please don’t. It cools the apartment extremely quickly so there is no need to ever leave it running when empty.
- Cushions for seats & sun loungers feel much nicer when they're not sodden from being left outside in the rain. Please bring them in - especially at the end of your stay.
- Also, for hygiene reasons, please use towels over sun lounger cushions.
- The pool key is only necessary for the larger pool and not the pool facing the apartment. The key lives in the drawer of the little table in the hallway ALWAYS (apart from when you’re using it to go to the pool of course)
- Please put these keys back in the drawer when you come back - the cost of replacing a lost pool key is 50 Euros.
- Shutters; Only let sensible adults operate, and please make sure their path isn’t blocked when closing.
- *NO SMOKING INSIDE* Ashtray provided outside. Please don't flick ash on the balcony floors or flick tab-ends over the balcony.
Go on, enjoy.
Facilities At A Glance
|Bedrooms/Sleeps||4 / 7|
|Lowest Price||£100 pp/pw*|
|Highest Price||£150 pp/pw*|
|Oven & Hob||Yes|
|Restaurants & Bars||Very Close|
|Golf & Tennis||Very Close|
|Malaga Airport||40 mins|